英语随着全球经济的快速发展成为了全球的公用语言,在日常的生活中运用也是比较广泛的,可想而知,英语有着很重要的位置,那么关于乘出租车或者公交车该如何表达呢?以下是小编给大家整理的万用英语口语情景对话:乘出租车或者公交车-11,希望可以帮到大家
对话
Steven wants to take a taxi to go to Hongxing Hotel. Now he is talking with the taxi driver.
Steven:Hello!Is your taxi engaged?
史蒂文:你好,你这辆出租车有人坐吗?
Taxi driver: No, this taxi is free.
出租车司机:没有,这是空车。
Steven:Please take me to the Hongxing Hotel.
史蒂文:请载我到红星酒店。
Taxi driver: OK. Please get in. I'm glad to serve you.
出租车司机:好的。请上车,很高兴为你服务。
Steven:Could you get there in twenty minutes?
史蒂文:你能在20分钟内赶到那儿吗?
Taxi driver: It will take half an hour to get to the hotel.
出租车司机:到宾馆需要半个小时。
Steven:I am in a hurry. Please take a shortcut. I have a friend waiting for me.
史蒂文:我赶时间。请走近路吧,有个朋友正等我呢。
Taxi driver: OK, I promise we'll get there in twenty minutes.
出租车司机:好的,我保证20分钟内到。
Steven:Thanks.
史蒂文:谢谢!
hurry v.匆忙,催促,赶紧
shortcut n.捷径,近路
对话
When the bus came, Steven got on it. But he didn't know where to get off. Now he has to ask the driver to tell him.
公交车来了,史蒂文上了公交车。但是他不知道在哪里下车。于是他不得不就此询问司机。
Steven: Excuse me, do you go to the Central Park?
史蒂文:打扰一下,你这班车开往中心公园吗?
Bus driver: Yes, this is the right bus.
公交司机:没错,就是这班。
Steven: Could you please tell me when I get to the Central Park?
史蒂文:到中心公园,你能告诉我一声吗?
Bus driver: Don't worry. I'll call out the stops.
公交司机:别担心,我会报出各站站名的。
Steven: (A few minutes later.)Should I get off at the next stop?
史蒂文:(几分钟后。)下一站我该下车吗?
Bus driver: No, don't worry. I'll get you off when you get there.
公交司机:不,别担心,到站时我会通知你下车的。
Steven: Is it a long ride?
史蒂文:要坐很久吗?
Bus driver: No, not that long. Two more stops, and you'll get off, sir.
公交司机:不太久。先生,再有两站,你就可以下车了。
Steven: OK. I know. Thank you.
史蒂文:好的,我知道了。谢谢你啊。
Bus driver: Not at all.
公交司机:不客气。
ride n.交通工具,骑,乘车
call out 叫喊,大声说